Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twisted

Ironic really... how some people told me that no matter what we were going to be friends forever and to promise I would never leave them.

I did.

But in the end, they chose to leave me instead.

It is fine, because I won't judge people for the choices that they make. Even though I may not neccesarily understand why.

Anyway, what did I expect when life was never simple for me. It had always been rather complicated. Even when other children were having simple childhoods, I had a rather twisted one.

Were you a victim of a bully? No? I didn't think so.

Did you have other little girls constantly plotting how to stab you in the back? No? I didn't think so.

Did you have best friends who actually saw you as a enemy and were always finding ways to fuck up your life? No? I didn't think so.

Maybe that's why I turned out the way I did. Sorta twisted in a way.

~~~~~~~

All my life I've been judged by people. They either decided I was this really nice person they could take advantage of, or I was this snobbish stuck up person they would never like.

But really, who were they to judge me?

Because of this, I am grateful that I have found a rare few people in my life who have never judged me by what I did or did not do.

Anyway, I think I have gone on babbling in the last few posts too much and still have alot of pictures that I have not posted up. Some dating back to chinese new year. Wtf.

So, pictures up in the next post. =)))

0 comments: