Thursday, October 01, 2009

The most longest post I think I will ever make

Its late at night now.. but I can't seem to fall asleep.

I just walked passed the mirror and caught a glimpse of myself. The sight I saw really scared me. For lack of a better word, I looked like death. Or maybe the walking dead. Probably looking like the zombies I always see in those movies I like to watch cause of my falling ill lately.

Haven't been able to sleep all that well since 2 days ago where after eating a simple brought back meal, I couldn't stop running to the toilet. To find myself hurdled over the sink clutching my stomach in pain wishing I could just die instead, to throw up again.. and again.. and again. Never in my whole life have I ever threw up so many times in one day and suffered so much pain everytime my stomach constrict and heave. I hope I never have to go through such torment again.

Not only did I kept hurling up repeatedly but I was struck with having diarrheoa too. WTF. It never rains but pours huh??

When finally my stomach seemed to give me a break, I woke up my mum to tell her I needed her to bring me to the vet. Yes, wtf. I was so delusional gone I said the vet. And maybe also cause I had been to the vet so many times lately it just seemed natural to say the vet. Anyway she understood what I meant.

In the end after what seemed like an eternity, she brought me down whereby I was walking as slow as possible, even worse than a tortoise cause I felt like I had been completely seeped of my strength and energy.. It seemed to take a whole lotta effort to lift each foot up and walk..

We only just came down the lift and was at the void deck when I saw my vision popping stars and growing black and I guess I must have wobbled or something cause mum asked me if I wanted to sit down. I stuck my hand out and grabbed hold of the nearest seat and promtly did just that.

Well, after that I felt like I was going to hurl and all that again and we had to go back up for me to do my thing.

When we came back down, mum had to hold onto one side of my arm while we lumbled to the clinic.. well I guess mostly just me lumbering. We waited so hell long for the doc that I almost blacked out on the chair there. In the end, I got a jab from the doc and a whole lotta gastric and stomach medicine. Which after taking makes my whole gastric and stomach feel stiff. Sounds weird? But thats exactly how it feels like. And if I so much as try to cough, it actually hurts that whole area.

I guess this is what happens when you don't take good care of your stomach and get gastric problems. You end up like me. Which is really a sad case to be.


Haiz.. Can't blame me for yakking so much since it's been quite a long while since I've blogged.. too many things have happened and problems just seemed to kept coming and coming.. actually they are very much still ongoing.

First off, I didn't have the time to blog because of the job post I took up. I loved my new job alot but the working hours were exhausting and contrary to what siao ding dong lady boss Jackie had said at my interview that the people working at the clinic were ' one big, happy family ', that was so not the case. ( That woman is seriously deluded. I wonder where she came to that conclusion. Anyway too bad for her that no one actually likes her and everybody thinks she's a bitch. I don't blame them. After all the times she scolded me for mistakes that other people made and still want me to smile when she is scolding me for fuck. Crazy lunatic. Pity Thiru for marrying her. )
There was so much work politics going on. In the end I lost my job because of it. Also because I refuse to suck up to people. ( Like basket case Jackie who disgraces all the christians with her stuck up attitude. Try and be more humble woman. And Melissa who is how old already but still childish enough to do stupid things like sabo me by putting customers records that I put on queue someplace else so that those poor people never get to see the vet. Grow up la! You're already married and got kid somemore! ) Especially people who expect me to suck up to them and yet do not deserve any decent respect because of the despicable way they act. Anyway as vet Vanessa said... there wasn't any unity in any of the people working at the clinic at all because the females ( except her that is ) were all too busy backstabbing each other backs. The males were left alone for some reason.

Actually I was picked on by Melissa the most. I think she was jealous of me or something? There wasn't any reason for her to dislike me except maybe cause vet Vanessa and vet assistant James got along really well with me. Better than with her. I guess she couldn't deal with the vet liking me more than her when I only been working there for slightly over a month whereas she's been working there over a year ( because I have never backstab the vet unlike her ) and so felt the need to oust me. Well bitch, you succeeded. And this is the kind of values you are going to pass on to your baby girl. You better hope someday, someone doesn't treat your daughter the way you treated me. Thank goodness your husband who is also working there doesn't see fit to sabo or backstab other people into losing their job. But I do believe what goes around, comes around. *cue justin timberland's song in all corniness*

Anyway, after losing my job my two babies kept falling ill one after another.. actually before that they were already sorta sick so I guess the job lost came kinda timely cause it gave me the chance to take care of them 24/7. Which I've been doing till now.

First Juu had diarrhoea. Then skin disease. Then Bian suddenly had fever and flu. Then Juu eye had some problem and wouldn't seem to get well even after seeing three vets. Two from AMK and one from AAVC. All three vets coudn't find anything wrong with her eye and kept giving me stronger and stronger eyedrops.

One night I found Juu rubbing her infected eye viciously until it looked like the insides of her eyes came out. Terrified I rushed her down to mount pleasant hospital and the vet there found that there was a giant ulcer covering more than half of her eye! Was told that the stronger eyedrops all had steriods which made the ulcer a whole lot worse. Had to watch over Juu 24/7 for two weeks more till her eye recovered..

After that one month salary all gone to the cats medical bills but alas! More medical bills to pay as both babies got diarrhoea from a parasite from another kitty I was taking care of when I thought my own cats were finally well. All because another stupid vet ( why I can't seem to find a good vet one??? )told me that the kitty I was taking care of didn't have ANY parasite and so nothing from him was contagious. From then now, they coudn't eat back their regular food and have to eat sensitive diet food permanently ( I'm still trying to find the right sensitive diet ).. And now Bian can't stop sneezing and wheezing even though I've been feeding her her meds.. And I think I will have to bring her back again for a review..

Haiz.. I just want my cats to be well again.. and happy.. and not needing to feed them meds anymore because they don't like it and I don't like doing things that makes them unhappy. Is that so hard???

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

Take care:)
Hope u won't meet those backstabbers in ur next job.
I was so envy of u when u found this job but i guess not all jobs we like will go smoothly.

Chuchu said...

Hey, thanks very much! =] ( Didn't expect anyone to read this long boring post )
Yeah I hope so too... I guess there will still be backstabbers but hopefully not those kind who make you lose your job >.<

Jamie Martin said...

Sorry to Hear that about your job but shit happens and some people are not much more then a brat who do things that you hope bit them on the ass!
And nice slip with the vet but they rub your tummy and scratch behind your ears!
Hope things look up in the next Job and that you start to feel so good it hurts! Take good care of yourself!

Chuchu said...

Thanks! Hell I know but it really bombs when shit like that happens.. Oh well life goes on.
I hope you are better from your sickness too!