Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life is the pits

Sometimes I wish I could just give up. But life still goes on. Even when you are at the pits, it still goes on.
I told Pea what I would give to be able to start all over again. I said I would even give my soul. It doesn't have to be at the beginning. It just has to be before all the abuse started.
Then maybe I would have had a normal life. Instead of only wishing for a normal one.
I know that when you fall down... you are suppose to pick yourself up.
But maybe when you've fallen too many times... you don't want to get up anymore.

At moments like these, I feel very tired of life.. of everything.. when all the nightmarish times of being abuse comes back.
I keep wonder how unfair it is that the victims suffer so much but the abusers live their life carefreely.

The only thing that keeps me hanging on...

is this face.

P10008342

Even if everyone left me. She'll be right be my side.

When I look at her and she looks back at me and makes her squirrel sounds, it is the only thing that comforts me.

3 comments:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

bianster look like me! him iz cute.

bootsie woo...
who knohz sumpin bout bein abused.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

ooohhh hur iz cute... sorry bi ize shoods knoh dat iffns u looks like me u iz a gurl.

momma say dat sumtimes a kitty face iz goods reezon to keeps goin.

bootsie woo.

Chuchu said...

Hehe, thanks!
Ya is cute too! Tuxie kitties are handsome gals and boys doncha think? =D