Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I want a soulmate too

Don't feel like posting any pics today... Feeling depress over a million things.

And I got one habit.

That is when I'm moody or sad, I will on what I deem sad depressing songs to listen to. Haha, I dunno why? I guess it is just natural to listen to sad songs when you are sad. Can't be listening to happy songs when sad right. So weird.



I read audrey's blog and she was talking about being blessed enough to find not one but two soulmates. One is her bbf and another her current bf.

Really you can't help but feel envious of people like that.

I don't have such luck like her. I never met anyone, whether a girl or a guy in my life who really understood me. Who could accept me just the way I am. Someone who just gets me without me having to say a word. Who was always there for me in good times and bad. Someone I can describe as 'a piece of clay in heaven which was supposed to make one girl but god chopped that clay into half and made two.' ( Quote taken from fourfeetnine. )

I hope though, that I will be blessed enough to meet such a person one day. I don't want to be like one of those people who never get to meet their soulmates even throughout their whole lives. =(
For now... its just you and me. * looks over at bianbian *

0 comments: